Owned Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Owned Legends

The powerfull legends got owned!

HomeIndexSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Owned Legends. We are official opened!
We have a new donation system! Check it out on the Donate page!

Share | 

Rb a warr less then one day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baze
Baze

Owned*Gold : 3

Rb a warr less then one day Empty
PostSubject: Rb a warr less then one day   Rb a warr less then one day Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010 - 22:23

Hello People

I pretty much know how to lvl up warriors. I find warriors are a better alternative to reborning than water taoist, due to the fact that most people don't have a 125+ archer.

Recommendations:

Get 1-(a wand). The wand is your best friend as is it basically a club with reach. It eliminates the annoyance of monsters walking away as you try to strike them. Even if your 2 steps away wand can smack them down.

But what you choose is not my decision. I both train wand and club and shield.

Other than that you can have all normal items to level up your warrior. (But honestly don't have all normals lol)

But if your well off and know what kind of equips you should get I suggest.

OPTIONAL, BUT HIGHLY RECCOMENDED.

-Unique Ring+2
-Unique Neckie+2 or +3
-Unique Boots
-Elite Armor+2
-Elite Helm+3
-Elite Wand
-Elite-Uni Club
-Elite+2 Shield.

I would have those items by around level 97, don't have too. I had a normal ring and boots at level 100.

REMEMBER:Free super gears came out so you can use that ones!

Approximate time:

This is pure non-stop leveling killing monsters. Nothing but smacking monsters down.

-1 hour a day= 28 days
-2 hours a day= 14 days
-3 hours a day= 7 Days
-4 hours a day=3.5 Days
- 5 or more hours a day= 1.25 Days

But if you include all the extras. Making money, laying around in ac pking or just plain relaxing it would take around 2 weeks maybe even 6 if your lazy. Times may vary if you are a nerd or not.

Benefits of Lvling a Warrior to Lvl 120 to a Lvl 110 Water Taoist:

-Do not need a 125+ archer
-Able to look cool when you say, "Oh im a war-xxxx!" instead of the usual "I got this water-xxxx from xxxxxxx for 10kk."
-Easier to get reflect with War-war.

Ok lets begin|.:.|

Introduction:

Levels 1 to 70: Go to Bird Island or Ape City and get plvled until lvl 40, if in Bird Island to 60. At level 60 SuperMan SnakeMonsters in Ape City until they areGreen at level 65 go to Desert City and kill SandMonsters until level 70 or Green. Estimated time: 3 to 4 hours overall. Times may vary depending on the plvler.

Levels 70-87: You have two choices at this point. 1-You can either go to Desert City and level up with what the help menu says. Another alternative is going to Alien Apes. (Get some unique ears, shouldn't be much) 2-I prefer Alien Apes. At Alien Apes wait at the bridge and SuperMan all the Alien Apes. 20 kills gives a good chunk of experience depending on your level.
Estimated time: 5 to 6 hours overall. Times may vary depending on how you level up.

Levels 87-97: After you reach level 87 you can go to Bird Island. At level 87 kill Birdmen until level 92. At level 92 go level at Hawkings until level 97. It is fairly easy at this point due to SuperMan and the massive amounts of birds at this map. If there are to many archers on the first island you may go to the 2nd upper island. Estimated time: 6 to 8 hours overall. Times may vary depending on how many archers are plvling at one point.

Level 97-110: After Bird Island. Get 2000 vps and head off to the lab. If you need help getting vps go to PC cave and usually an archer needs a tank for plvling there water. Ask for vps and tank. At Lab 1 level up at warrior spawn. This is very very fast and easy due to many slingers. They are black named monsters that should deal a fairly small amount of damage to you. Reminder don't forget to repair your items before you go in. Estimated time: 7 to 9 hours. Times may vary depending on how many SuperMan kills you get and if you have the whole spawn free.

Level 110-112: Find a sky token. Head off to Lab 2. Even though they are white the spawns are fairly large enough to get 1 pct per SuperMan if you kill a good amount. Estimated time: 1 to 2 hours overall. Times may not vary.

Level 112-120: You have alternatives. Head off to Lab 4.Another is stay in Lab 2 until 115 then go to Lab 4. I recommend Lab 2 if you have fair equips. At Lab 4 head all the way right and down and there is a spawn there. This is good experience as they are black named to. Level to 120 and there you are done. Estimated time: 7 to 8 Hours overall. Times may vary depending on how you level up.

Rb into what ever you want.But i suggest you to make pure warr then reincarnate it to what ever you want
And yes i forgot about talismans,you can wear talismans and lvl 2x faster =)
Use exp pots if you want faster lvling and bless from Quests

Hope you enjoyed my guide in to making a level 120 warrior.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
AlienGod
Head Admin
Head Admin
AlienGod

Owned*Gold : 1721

PostSubject: Re: Rb a warr less then one day   Rb a warr less then one day Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010 - 23:38

This is good..
Mate gimme some gears for warrior farming or some ninja gears

Thanks,
AlienGod A.K.A AmonRa
Back to top Go down
JobvdH
Head Admin
Head Admin
JobvdH

Owned*Gold : 3443

PostSubject: Re: Rb a warr less then one day   Rb a warr less then one day Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010 - 0:02

Man this is great,
i also suggeat from level 107 to 112 for RedDevils
Thats what i did
Back to top Go down
https://ownedlegends.board-directory.net
AlienGod
Head Admin
Head Admin
AlienGod

PostSubject: Re: Rb a warr less then one day   Rb a warr less then one day Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010 - 17:08

Baze wrote:

Level 97-110: After Bird Island. Get 2000 vps and head off to the lab. If you need help getting vps go to PC cave and usually an archer needs a tank for plvling there water. Ask for vps and tank. At Lab 1 level up at warrior spawn. This is very very fast and easy due to many slingers. They are black named monsters that should deal a fairly small amount of damage to you. Reminder don't forget to repair your items before you go in. Estimated time: 7 to 9 hours. Times may vary depending on how many SuperMan kills you get and if you have the whole spawn free.

Level 110-112: Find a sky token. Head off to Lab 2. Even though they are white the spawns are fairly large enough to get 1 pct per SuperMan if you kill a good amount. Estimated time: 1 to 2 hours overall. Times may not vary.

Level 112-120: You have alternatives. Head off to Lab 4.Another is stay in Lab 2 until 115 then go to Lab 4. I recommend Lab 2 if you have fair equips. At Lab 4 head all the way right and down and there is a spawn there. This is good experience as they are black named to. Level to 120 and there you are done. Estimated time: 7 to 8 Hours overall. Times may vary depending on how you level up.

Rb into what ever you want.But i suggest you to make pure warr then reincarnate it to what ever you want
And yes i forgot about talismans,you can wear talismans and lvl 2x faster =)
Use exp pots if you want faster lvling and bless from Quests

Hope you enjoyed my guide in to making a level 120 warrior.

If u don't have VPS u can get lvl 100 in bird or bird jars, then get ur talis and go lvlup in frozen grotto 1 till 105 then frozen grotto 2 till 110 and at the end from 110 to 120 u can go in frozen grotto 3 or 4. If u have super tower and fan or good gears u can go in frozen grotto 4 after u hit lvl 120 Very Happy

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

AlienGod
Back to top Go down
Baze
Baze

Owned*Gold : 3

PostSubject: Re: Rb a warr less then one day   Rb a warr less then one day Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010 - 17:33

AlienGod wrote:

If u don't have VPS u can get lvl 100 in bird or bird jars, then get ur talis and go lvlup in frozen grotto 1 till 105 then frozen grotto 2 till 110 and at the end from 110 to 120 u can go in frozen grotto 3 or 4. If u have super tower and fan or good gears u can go in frozen grotto 4 after u hit lvl 120 Very Happy

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

AlienGod

Yep
There is alot quests now,so we can lvl with that one..plus we need to find a bot..and it will be more easyer

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
AlienGod
Head Admin
Head Admin
AlienGod

PostSubject: Re: Rb a warr less then one day   Rb a warr less then one day Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010 - 21:21

Yea we need a bot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JobvdH
Head Admin
Head Admin
JobvdH

Owned*Gold : 3443

PostSubject: Re: Rb a warr less then one day   Rb a warr less then one day Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010 - 21:37

Hmm yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ownedlegends.board-directory.net
AlienGod
Head Admin
Head Admin
AlienGod

PostSubject: Re: Rb a warr less then one day   Rb a warr less then one day Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010 - 21:39

To all that want to get in contact with me i moved servers Very Happy From Turq/Diamond went to a server with EU time. Contact me on Light on my char AlienGod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rb a warr less then one day   Rb a warr less then one day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rb a warr less then one day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Owned Legends :: Conquer Online :: CO2 Guides & Templates-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com